- October 28, 2018 ~ 10:30 AM Worship Service, followed by German style meal, then our Reformation Program, topped off with dessert.
- Enjoy delicious traditional German cuisine.
- Participate with your own presentation, skit, music, ect…
- Learn about this most important era in church history: the conception and effects of Protestantism.
- Invite your family, friends and neighbors!!
- Dress the part and come in costume! Attend as an historical figure from that era (optional).
- Please visit the sign-up sheets in the foyer (or use this link from our Facebook page) to volunteer food for the feast.
- Expect to have a full, fun-filled, joyous time in fellowship and laughter.
Food: Jenee Van Kooten 360-679-0986 or email@example.com
Program: Jackie Mahaffy 360-246-4143 or Jackie@mahaffy.org
Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators with any questions, solicitation of ideas, and costume queries.
From the Fellowship Committee ~Cheryl Lunz, Jackie Mahaffy, Jill Huston, Kate Loghry, Jenee Van Kooten