Our monthly Fellowship Dinner will follow our morning worship on Sunday, January 13, and we’re looking forward to our first meal in our new location. Please note the following suggestions from the Fellowship Coordinators:
1) Due to limited oven space we encourage the use of crock-pots, roaster ovens, self-heating appliances, etc. Or have your meal heated at home and bring in an insulated carrier.
2) To keep kitchen congestion to a minimum please have your main dishes and sides as completed as possible. If you do need to make any last minute preparations for your dish, please do so on counter space away from the kitchen window area.
3) To keep kitchen traffic to a minimum please hand off your dishes to the kitchen staff through the kitchen window opening with written or verbal instructions i.e.: chilled, plugged in, oven temp, etc.
4) Please use the provided SGOPC serving-ware and utensils. If you feel that your dish needs a particular serving utensil that might not be in SGOPC’s current collection, please bring one from home. If you
would like to donate any extra serving utensils, it would be appreciated.
4) Place your un-refrigerated desserts on the dessert table located under the window to the side of the two plastic buffet tables. Dessert will be served after dinner and birthday/anniversary recognition.
5) Please be mindful of the carpets and keep food in the fellowship hall area.
We are looking forward to this week’s worship and fellowship!