A Reformation Day Celebration
- November 5, 2017 ~ 10:30 AM Worship Service, followed by a German style meal, then our Reformation Program, topped off with dessert.
- Enjoy delicious traditional German cuisine.
- This Year’s Theme: It is the 500th Anniversary of the nailing of the 95 Theses by Martin Luther. We encourage each family to study this important historical event in God’s church. Skits, presentations, music, ect… focusing on this theme will be accepted for this year’s program.
- Invite your family, friends and neighbors!!
- Dress the part and come in costume! Attend as an historical figure from that era (optional).
- Please visit the sign-up sheets in the foyer to volunteer food for the feast.
- Expect to have a full, fun-filled, joyous time in fellowship and laughter.
Food: Jenee Van Kooten (360)679-0986 or email@example.com
Program: Jackie Mahaffy 360-246-4143 or Jackie@mahaffy.org
Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators with any questions, solicitation of ideas, and costume queries.
From the Fellowship Committee ~Cheryl Lunz, Jackie Mahaffy, Jill Huston, Lonna Weaver, Jenee Van Kooten