- October 28, 2018 ~ 10:30 AM Worship Service, followed by German style meal, then our Reformation Program, topped off with dessert.
- Enjoy delicious traditional German cuisine.
- Participate with your own presentation, skit, music, ect…
- Learn about this most important era in church history: the conception and effects of Protestantism.
- Invite your family, friends and neighbors!!
- Dress the part and come in costume! Attend as an historical figure from that era (optional).
- Please visit the sign-up sheets in the foyer (or use this link from our Facebook page) to volunteer food for the feast.
- Expect to have a full, fun-filled, joyous time in fellowship and laughter.
Food: Jenee Van Kooten 360-679-0986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: Jackie Mahaffy 360-246-4143 or Jackie@mahaffy.org
Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators with any questions, solicitation of ideas, and costume queries.
From the Fellowship Committee ~Cheryl Lunz, Jackie Mahaffy, Jill Huston, Kate Loghry, Jenee Van Kooten
Instead of our regular Sunday Evening study on 9/2, we’ll join the Kent OPC campout at Camp Casey in Coupeville for a devotional and hymn sing around the fire at 6pm.
The annual church picnic will be on Saturday, July 28 at 2:30pm at the Lunz resort on Lake Campbell in Anacortes. Bring your own meat to grill and a side or dessert to share, along with towels, swimsuits, chairs, etc. to enjoy the beach and the water.
The ladies will be having a tea on Saturday, June 16 at 1pm. Contact one of the fellowship coordinators for details.
Due to Mother’s Day, our normal 2nd Sunday Fellowship Dinner followed by the service at the Harbor Tower Retirement Center has been moved to May 20.
Due to our breakfast on April 1, there will be no Sunday Evening Study that evening.
The Total Truth study will meet on Wednesday, March 21 at the Van Kooten home at 7pm. We’ll be studying chapter 9.
Join us at 9am Sunday, April 1 for our annual Easter breakfast at the church building. If you can bring a dish, see the sign up sheet on the table in the foyer or contact Jackie Mahaffy.
The Fellowship Coordinators will meet at 4:30pm on Thursday, March 8.
The Total Truth study will meet Wednesday evening at 7pm at the Van Kooten home. We’ll be studying chapter 8.